Special notice to California Users: You may cancel this service, without penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight of the third business day following the original date of any contract for paid features, excluding Sundays and holidays. To cancel this service, mail or deliver a signed and dated notice which states that you, the User, are canceling this service, or words of similar effect, or you may email us at
This notice should be sent to:
Justlin Ltd. Phoenix Business Centre
Old Railway Track
SVR 9022 Santa Venera
For additional state specific information, please see the paragraph below on State Specific Terms.
Justlin Ltd. may modify or discontinue the Website or services offered herein, at any time at its sole discretion. Our service may be temporarily interrupted for whatever reasons, including maintenance or external intervention, without any liability whatsoever to the User.
We offer a wide selection of features that allow Users to communicate and get to know each other. We also offer our Users various ways of interactive entertainment.
This is not however a dating service.
Certain of our offerings are paid features, such as messaging, nudging, presents, friendship requests and kisses. We also offer possibilities to win additional free coins. You will find a description of our free offerings under our Facebook Page.
The prices for “Paid Features” (see below) are clearly described in connection with the particular feature. “tokens” used to trigger paid features (“Services”) do not constitute real world or virtual currency and do not refer to any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent (for more see “Paid Features” below). Tokens may be purchased in various combinations and packages. It is the User’s responsibility to monitor his or her tokens accounts and balances.
Users will find the various tokens offerings and packages in the SHOP, including the various possibilities of payment describing the services. All paid features are prepaid. We do not offer subscription-based services.
Justlin Ltd. points out that photos uploaded to a user’s profile do not necessarily coincide with the natural person actually standing behind the profile. This applies in particular to the fictional profiles but also to all other profiles, since Justlin Ltd. is not able to verify that a profile actually relates to the natural person.
Registration is free of charge.
You will need to be a registered User to access the chat services and certain other features of our Website.
You will promptly update any and all changes to your personal information or other account data.
When you register and activate your account, we will provide you with confirmation of your chosen password and pseudonym insofar as there are no conflicting or impermissible usage issues. The use of a pseudonym with indecent or offensive content is not permissible. You are only entitled to one pseudonym and one account with which you can regularly use the communication and chat services.
You are responsible for keeping your pseudonym and password secure and all use and activity carried out under such pseudonym. The use of the chat and other related services are for your personal use only, the rights of which may not be transferred or assigned to any third party.
You are not committed to chat after registration. However, we may delete an account and its data (e.g. login information, pseudonym) if such account has been inactive for more than 180 days and there are no balances on such account. The User will be informed of such pending deletion by email (to such User’s last known email address) with at least one week’s prior notice. The account will then be deleted; provided the User does not login during such period or challenge the deletion in writing. The pseudonym may be reissued subsequent to a deletion of an account hereunder. All account related data will also be deleted unless otherwise required by law or in the interests of retaining evidence for legitimate purposes.
Parents are advised to install filter software to protect minors from offensive and harmful content.
At our sole discretion, we may require evidence regarding the truthfulness of the information provided in your registration, especially proof of your identity. Until such time as we receive this information we may suspend our services in whole or in part.
Justlin Ltd. STRONGLY ADVISES YOU TO USE EXTREME CAUTION BEFORE SHARING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WITH OTHER USERS OF THIS WEBSITE. Justlin Ltd. DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON OR SCREENINGS OF ITS USERS. Justlin Ltd. ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ITS MEMBERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS MEMBERS BUT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS. YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A FELONY AND THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER WITH ANY GOVERNMENT ENTITY.
Your safety and security are very important to us. The nature of this Website promotes the sharing of personal information by Users with other Users. Justlin Ltd. cannot and does not assure that it is safe for you to have direct contact with other Users of this Website. Current technological developments make it possible for Users of the Internet to obtain personal information about, and locate, other Users, with very little other information. For example, it is possible to use certain widely available commercial Internet search engines to locate a person’s home solely using that person’s correct name. If you believe that any User of this Website is harassing you or is otherwise using personal information about you for unlawful purposes, we encourage you to first inform local law enforcement authorities and then to contact us via this Feedback Form so that we may take appropriate action to block further use of the Website by any User who is using this Website and information obtained from it for improper purposes.
By accessing this Website, you agree to use any personal information provided to you by other Users of this Website in a lawful and responsible manner. You further agree that you will not use personal information about other Users of this Website for any reason without the express prior consent of the User that has provided such information to you.
A. License Grant.
Subject to these Terms, Justlin Ltd. hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use a compiled code copy of the Linduu App for one (1) Linduu Account for your personal, noncommercial use. Justlin Ltd. does not represent or warrant that the Linduu App will be compatible with your web browser and/or mobile device at any time.
You may not: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Linduu App, except to the extent that such restriction is expressly prohibited by law; (ii) rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the Linduu App to any third party or use the Linduu App to provide time sharing or similar services to any third party; (iii) make any copies of the Linduu App; (iv) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Linduu App, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Linduu App, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Linduu App; or (v) delete the copyright and any other proprietary rights notices on the Linduu App.
C. Software Updates.
You acknowledge that Justlin Ltd. may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the Linduu App, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the Linduu App that you are using. You consent to such automatic upgrading, and agree that these Terms will apply to all such upgrades. You agree that Justlin Ltd. will not be liable to you for any such modifications.
D. Rights Reserved.
The foregoing license granted under these Terms is not a sale of the Linduu App or any copy thereof and Justlin Ltd. or its third party partners or suppliers retain all rights, title, and interest in the Linduu App (and any copy thereof). Any attempt by you to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, except as expressly provided for in these Terms, is void. Justlin Ltd. reserves all rights not expressly granted under these Terms.
E. App Stores.
You acknowledge and agree that the availability of the Linduu App is dependent on the third parties from which you received the Linduu App, e.g., Google Play or the Apple app store (collectively "App Stores"). You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and Justlin Ltd. and not with the App Stores and that each App Store may have its own terms and conditions to which you must agree before downloading the Linduu App from it. You agree to comply with, and your license to use the Linduu App is conditioned upon your compliance with, all applicable terms and conditions of the particular App Store.
“linduu.us” is free, but if you would like to upgrade to paid features (a "Service"), the following terms apply.
The use of certain Services requires payment in a specified amount of internal currency called “tokens”. Before activating a paid feature the User will be prompted that the particular Service must be paid for and will be informed as to how many tokens such Service costs. For instance, after the first free coins, which a User is given upon registration, have been spent the further use of the messaging feature will have to be paid by the User in order to continue to use our Website and to familiarize him- or herself with further features. Once the particular Service has been paid for out of the User’s account, he or she may proceed in using such Service. There is no charge for time spent using a particular Service; only triggering such Service will be debited to a User’s coin account. The use of each Service is triggered individually and must be confirmed as such. There are no running or subscription costs.
Every User has the option to purchase tokens. These are offered in various packages and combinations. Justlin Ltd. offers payment facilities for the purchase of tokens. The user can choose the type of payment and the number of tokens he or she would like to purchase. Upon payment these will be credited to the user’s account.
The terms of any purchase of Service(s) will be explained on the purchase page on our Website, where you will provide your billing information and confirm the particulars of your purchase. Justlin Ltd. bills you through an online account for use of a Service that you have chosen. You agree to pay Justlin Ltd. all charges, including any sales or similar taxes imposed on your payments, for all Services you have chosen on the Website using this online account. Justlin Ltd. may correct any billing errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. These terms apply to any action you make take on the Website when you purchase the Service. You agree to maintain current, complete and accurate information for your billing account. In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for you credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer.
You understand and agree that while License Triggers may be described as being “purchased”, “bought”, “redeemed” or “spent”, the License Triggers themselves are not real world or virtual currency and do not refer to any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent. Rather, you receive a limited license to use certain features we offer and the License Triggers are for use only to organize how that license may be used. The purchase and sale of this limited license is a completed transaction upon receipt of your payment and is not refundable regardless of the extent to which you use the license. Your ability to use any License Triggers related license is effective immediately once they are placed in your Account. Any License Trigger balance shown in your Account does not constitute a real-world balance or reflect any stored value, but instead only constitutes a measurement of the extent of your license. We may redeem any unused License Triggers if we choose. If you delete your account, we are entitled to redeem all your unused License Triggers on the date of deletion.
(3) If you purchase a license that uses License Triggers, your order will represent an offer to us to purchase a license for the relevant feature(s) which will be accepted by us when we make the License Triggers available in your Account or debit your credit card, whichever comes first, and you can then use the Service(s) immediately.
You may cancel a paid feature at any time by accessing the “Account Settings” page under the “Billing” option and clicking on the “Close Account” link and providing the information requested. Alternatively, you can cancel by sending us an email.
Any balances on a User’s account at the time of termination will be repaid to a bank account designated by User within three weeks of termination. A demand for repayment must be accompanied with the User’s proof of identity. No repayment however will be made in cases in which
(b) if Justlin Ltd. has given two weeks’ notice to the User that it will be ceasing operations and that the Users should therefore utilize the balance of their License Triggers.
Justlin Ltd. uses industry standard efforts, such as firewalls, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, perfect security does not exist on the internet; Justlin Ltd. cannot and does not guarantee that any personally identifiable information provided to us will not become public under any circumstances.
You may not upload viruses or malicious code or do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working or appearance of our services. You may only access the chat services by way of an internet browser or software authorized by us. You may not access or collect data from our Website using automated means or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access.
If you wish to report any violation of these Terms by others, including Users, you may do so by using the report button ("Report") located in the Linduu App. You may click on the Report button located in the drop down menu on a User's profile in order to flag Users that are in violation. While we will make reasonable efforts to review Linduu Accounts that are flagged in a timely manner, we are under no obligation to remove the flagged Linduu Account and in no way represent that we will remove or otherwise address flagged Linduu Accounts.
Justlin Ltd. is not responsible or liable in any manner for the conduct of its Users, whether or not such conduct is in connection with the use of the Linduu App. You acknowledge that you use the Linduu App entirely at your own risk. In order to keep use of the Linduu App fun and safe, you agree not to do any of the following in connection with the Linduu App or the Users thereof:
1. use the Linduu App in any unlawful manner or in a manner that is harmful to or violates the rights of others;
2. engage in any unlawful, lewd, harassing, obscene, intimidating, threatening, predatory or stalking behaviour;
3. use the Linduu App in connection with hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance or any application in which the failure or inaccuracy of that application or the Linduu App could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or property damage. i.e. driving while using the Linduu App;
4. use the Linduu App in any manner that could disrupt, damage, disable, overburden, impair or affect the performance of the Linduu App or Justlin Ltd.‘s computer systems/technology or interfere with or attempt to interfere with any other User's use of the Linduu App or User's computer systems/technology;
5. impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your age, identity, affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
6. make any commercial use of the Linduu App or promote or solicit involvement in or support of a political platform, religion, cult, or sect;
7. defraud, swindle or deceive other Users;
8. disseminate another User's personal information without his or her permission, or collect or solicit another User's personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
9. solicit or engage in gambling or any similar activity or any illegal or unlawful activity;
10. use any scripts, bots or other automated technology to scrape or access the Linduu App;
11. use the Linduu App for any phishing, trolling or similar activities;
12. use the Linduu App to redirect Users to other sites or encourage Users to visit other sites;
13. harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other Users from the Linduu App by electronic or other means or use the Linduu App to send, either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk email or communications, unsolicited commercial email or communications or other spamming or spimming activities;
14. distribute unsolicited commercial messages or spam, and or use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure, security features or presentation of the Linduu App or its contents;
15. attempt to access any Linduu App that you are not authorized to access; or
16. permit or allow other people or third parties to access and use the Linduu App via your Linduu Account.
You will not post, transmit or deliver to any other User, either directly or indirectly, any User Content that violates any third-party rights or any applicable Canadian or international law, rule or regulation or is prohibited under these Terms or any other Justlin Ltd. policy governing your use of the Linduu App ("Prohibited Content"). Prohibited Content includes without limitation User Content that:
1. is obscene, pornographic, profane, defamatory, abusive, offensive, indecent, sexually oriented, lewd, threatening, harassing, inflammatory, inaccurate, misrepresentative, fraudulent or illegal;
2. promotes racism, sexism, homophobia, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
3. is intended to, or does, harass, or intimidate any other User or third party;
4. may infringe or violate any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party, including User Content that contains others' copyrighted content (e.g., photos, images, music, movies, videos, etc.) without obtaining proper permission first;
5. contains video, audio, photographs, or images of another person without his or her express written consent (or in the case of a minor, the minor's legal guardian) or otherwise violates anyone's right of privacy or publicity;
6. promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities, such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons or drugs;
7. violates someone's data privacy or data protection rights;
8. contains viruses, time bombs, malware, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
9. contains any advertising, fundraising or promotional content; or
10. is, in the sole judgment of Justlin Ltd., objectionable or restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying the Linduu App or exposes Justlin Ltd. or its Users to harm or liability of any type.
Violation of this restriction may result in infringement of intellectual property and contractual rights of Justlin Ltd. or third parties which is prohibited by law and could result in substantial civil and criminal penalties.
Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to Justlin Ltd. by using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Justlin Ltd. Phoenix Business Centre
Old Railway Track
SVR 9022 Santa Venera
will terminate the account of repeat infringers.
In certain instances, Justlin Ltd. may agree to provide you with access to secure, password protected pages of the Website. Such access is restricted to authorized Users only; any attempt by you to access these areas without authorization may subject you to criminal or civil liability.
The User is not allowed to decode, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise translate or convert the chat software or any part thereof.
The User may not block any commercial content.
When you share, post or upload content that is covered by your intellectual property rights you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display or create derivative works of your content. You can end this license any time by deleting your content or your account.
This Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Justlin Ltd.. Use of these links to access other Internet sites is at your own risk. Justlin Ltd. is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or quality of any information or services provided or products sold at these sites. Justlin Ltd. establishes links to other websites for the convenience of its Users; however, such links are not intended to be an endorsement of the other website.
THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE COPIED OR OTHERWISE REPRODUCED WITHOUT Justlin Ltd.’S WRITTEN PERMISSION EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE. USERS MAY NOT PUBLISH OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
The products and services mentioned or promoted on the Website, including password protected information relating thereto may be changed by Justlin Ltd. at any time without notice. Information about products or services offered by third parties are referred to on the Website for information purposes only. Justlin Ltd.’s provision of any such information is not intended to constitute an endorsement or recommendation, by
Justlin Ltd. of such products or services.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS, WHERE IS,” AS AN ACCOMMODATION, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, NOR DOES Justlin Ltd. PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IN RESPECT OF ANY GOODS AND SERVICES PURCHASED OR PROVIDED VIA THIS WEBSITE (UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED IN WRITING IN THE RELEVANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE) OR ANY LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE. Justlin Ltd. EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT IN RESPECT OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED VIA THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Justlin Ltd. BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF ANY INACCURACY OR ERROR IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE, ANY DEFICIENCY, ERROR OR INTERRUPTION IN THE WEBSITE, OR ANY DEFICIENCY, DEFECT OR FAILURE OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR PROVIDED VIA THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE. Justlin Ltd. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA OR EQUIPMENT ARISING OUT OF YOUR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY DEFICIENCY, DEFECT OR FAILURE OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR PROVIDED VIA THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF Justlin Ltd. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF ANY DEFICIENCY, DEFECT, FAILURE, ERROR OR INTERRUPTION SHALL BE TO REQUEST THAT Justlin Ltd. CORRECT THE MATTER OR, IF Justlin Ltd. FAILS TO DO SO, TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY RELEVANT GOODS OR SERVICES AT YOUR OPTION.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Justlin Ltd., its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any claims, causes of action, debts, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) relating to or arising, directly or indirectly, out of
(a) your use of or inability to use the Website or Services,
(b) any User postings made by you,
(d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. We reserve the right, at our own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
To resolve a complaint regarding our services, you should review our Frequently Asked Questions by clicking on the Help or email us by clicking here: email@example.com
(2) By using the Website or the Service in any manner, you agree to the above arbitration agreement. In doing so, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend any claims between you and the Company (except for matters that may be taken to small-claims court). YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY, and the arbitrator shall determine all issues regarding the arbitrability of the dispute. You are entitled to a fair hearing before the arbitrator. The arbitrator can grant any relief that a court can, but you should note that arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and more streamlined than trials and other judicial proceedings. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons.
(3) Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement, including any proceeding to confirm, modify, or vacate an arbitration award, may be commenced in any court of competent jurisdiction. In the event that this arbitration agreement is for any reason held to be unenforceable, any litigation against the Company (except for small-claims court actions) may be commenced only in the federal or state courts located in Florida. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
Your use of this Website is governed by all applicable laws and regulations of the United States and any state and locality having jurisdiction. Information on this Website may be subject to U.S. export control restrictions. Your use of this Website may be subject to the laws of other countries if you are not located in the United States.
The Website is for your personal use only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not join and use the Website for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting Usernames and/or email addresses by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or using personal identifying information for commercial purposes, linking to the Website, or unauthorized framing may be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the Website is with our permission, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. At our sole discretion, we may take reasonable steps, including limiting the numbers of emails you send or receive and electronically filtering or throttling or terminating your e-mail.
In your digital interactions with other Users (including, but not limited to: site messages, instant messages, journal postings, and forum comments), you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully. While using the Website, you agree that you shall not under any circumstances harass or make mischief against any other User of the Website. Justlin Ltd. reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes harassment or mischief, and where that has occurred; and may, also at its sole discretion, partially or completely deny service to any infringing party. As part of these efforts, Justlin Ltd. may enlist the help of its active Users or Moderators to moderate flagged messages, comments and other content to determine if a User’s conduct is harmful to the community. You agree to comply with any and all instructions given to you to rectify your conduct.
You agree and consent to receive email messages from us. These emails may be transactional or relationship communications relating to the Website, such as administrative notices and service announcements or changes, or emails containing commercial offers, promotions or special offers from us or third party partners.
You, the buyer, may cancel any paid feature, without penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight of the third business day following the original date of the contract for paid features, excluding Sundays and holidays. To cancel, mail or deliver a signed and dated notice which states that you, the buyer of a paid feature, is canceling such feature, or words of similar effect. This notice shall be sent to:
Old Railway Track
SVR 9022 Santa Venera
(in addition, California and Ohio Users may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Our free services will automatically be canceled in the event of death or disability. If by reason of disability you are unable to receive all Paid Features you have contracted for, your estate or representative may elect to be relieved of your obligations thereunder. Any prepaid and unused amounts will be promptly refunded. “Disability” means a condition that precludes you from using the services of the Website and must be verified by a physician in writing.
1. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR INSTALLATION, ACCESS OR USE OF THE LINDUU APPS AND ALL RELATED SERVICES AND FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE USE OF ANY SHAKE FUNCTION, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE LINDUU APPS ARE DELIVERED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
2. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, YOUR INSTALLATION, ACCESS OR USE OF THE LINDUU APPS AND ALL RELATED SERVICES AND FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE USE OF ANY SHAKE FUNCTION, IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR CELL PHONE OR OTHER DEVICES, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF DATA, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE LINDUU APPS.
3. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, JUSTLIN LTD. HEREBY DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND/OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS OR REGULATIONS, OR ACCURACY WITH RESPECT TO THE LINDUU APPS AND ALL RELATED SERVICES AND FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE USE OF ANY SHAKE FUNCTION.
1. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT JUSTLIN LTD. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH MAY ARISE FROM YOUR INSTALLATION, ACCESS OR USE OF THE LINDUU APPS AND ALL RELATED SERVICES AND FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF ANY SHAKE FUNCTION, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF INJURY OR DAMAGE, REGARDLESS OF HOW THE INJURY OR DAMAGE WAS CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER JUSTLIN LTD. KNEW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH INJURY OR DAMAGE.
2. IN NO EVENT SHALL JUSTLIN LTD.'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES (EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE PERSONAL INJURY LAW) EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00) (THE "REMEDY"). FURTHERMORE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT JUSTLIN LTD. HAS SET THE PRICING FOR THE LINDUU APPS AND ENTERED INTO THIS AGREEMENT IN RELIANCE ON THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND THAT THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY REFLECTS AN ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND JUSTLIN LTD. (INCLUDING THE RISK THAT THE REMEDY MAY FAIL OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE) AND ARE AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND JUSTLIN LTD.